We’re so excited The Confidence Code was named in TIME Magazine’s Best Negotiation Books for 2015! You can read the rest of the list here.
Here are a few other places in the news the book has been featured recently:
- The book was mentioned in a Forbes piece about confidence
- Our tips on confidence were included in Inc’s list of 7 scientifically proven ways to achieve better success in life
- We were mentioned in an Elite Daily post about the genetics of charisma
- Katty’s keynote at The American Supply Association’s Women in Industry Spring Conference was mentioned in a conference re-cap. Read it here
- Thanks to Huffington Post writer Emily Peck for mentioning us in her story about Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer and in her report about a new study revealing women have lower salary expectations than men
- Also thanks to Mika Brzezinski for mentioning The Confidence Code in her new book
- Thank you Huffington Post blogger Jill Jacinto for including the book on her list of 9 best gifts for graduates
- Entrepreneuer.com listed our confidence tips in their article 16 tips for living a happy life starting right now
We hope your summer is off to a great start!
-Katty and Claire