- Thanks to Huffington Post for mentioning us in an article about feeling more authentically confident at work and in “The Ultimate GoGirl Reading List: 10 Career and Personal Finance Books we Love.”
- Thank you Lauren La Rose at The Vancouver Sun for the interview with Claire.
- Former Cosmopolitan editor Linda Kelsey mentions the book in an article about her struggles with imposter syndrome.
- Tacy M. Byham mentions the book in her article “Gender Diversity Among the Ranks of Leadership Pays Off” at Association for Talent Development, specifically including: “men think they can and women think they can’t.”
- “Women Make Great Advisors — So Why Aren’t There More?” Think Advisor explores this question and uses the book to explore why women are hesitant to jump into business.
- Thanks to Anjali Varma for mentioning the book in her Huffington Post blog about the link between confidence and successful entrepreneurs, and Jennifer Farmer in her Huffington Post blog about the important of women taking a stand for what they believe in.
Claire Shipman & Katty Kay